Suave Rosemary and Mint Conditioner 12.6oz | 373ml
Ready to say bye to dry with a rosemary mint conditioner? This rich rosemary conditioner formula replenishes hair with moisture, leaving it feeling nourished and easy to detangle. This invigorating conditioner is also free from dyes, parabens and phthalates in formulation.
- Suave Professionals Rosemary + Mint Conditioner is infused with rosemary and mint
- Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is proven to invigorate as well as Aveda Rosemary Mint (Aveda is a registered trademark of Aveda Corporation)
- Invigorating formula detangles hair for beautiful, healthy-looking results
- Use Rosemary + Mint Shampoo and Conditioner together as a system for hair that is soft and shiny
- With long-lasting fragrance
- For dry, damaged hair
Rosemary and Mint Conditioner 373ml 12.6oz
Infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, known for their invigorating properties, this paraben free conditioner replenishes moisture as it conditions, leaving dry or damaged hair feeling nourished, looking healthy, and easy to detangle. For best results and soft, shiny hair, use with Suave Rosemary + Mint Shampoo. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint.
How to use
After using shampoo, massage into hair, leave on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Questions & Answers
Yes. This shampoo is designed specifically for dry and damaged hair, but works great at moisturizing all hair types.
Yes. All Suave shampoo, conditioner, treatments and stylers are safe to use on color-treated hair.